Free Golf Tips every day of the week. Enjoy golf more by developing a better swing. Follow these proven golf tips and start enjoying golf more!

Monday, April 28, 2008

644 Responses and 2 Holes-in-One...

Dear Seth,

Welcome Everyone

If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter or change your
email address, there is a link at the bottom of this email.

To continue receiving this newsletter, make sure
Joe@thinkandreachpar.com is in your address box.

=================================================

I'm sure you've probably already seen this but I wanted
to pass it along just in case. I'm already day dreaming
about getting out on the course this weekend and figured
this might help you get through the week as well...

This guy hit 2 hole-in-ones during the same round! Just
goes to show you that sometimes it really does all come
together.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_holes_in_one;_ylt=Ag2pCAH4.UObyQo5TxrVTBLtiBIF


==================================================

Thank You!

I wanted to thank everybody for the OVERWHELMING response
the survey I sent out last week.

I didn't expect the response that I got and to be honest,
it was really exciting to be a part of a group that is as
passionate about the game as I am.

So far I've received 644 responses! And that doesn't
include the personal emails sent in.

That's absolutely insane - so thank you again!

I'm so proud right now that I can't stop smiling:)

Just in case you didn't see it yet, I wanted to offer you
something special for taking time out of your day to help
us help you.

"Who Else Wants To Add 7 Yards To Their Drive
In Only 7 Minutes?"

That's the title of the our newest product
that is scheduled for release later in the year.

You CANNOT get it now but when it's ready, it'll
sell for $129.

But I wanted to do something cool for you for
being a loyal customer (sorry but this offer
is only for current customers who've purchased
from us already).

No outsiders are going to sneak in and grab this.

The "meat" of the video should be completed in
the next week or two.

...And it's yours F R E E

The video will show you how to legitimately add
7 yards to your drive in only 7 minutes.

I'm asking for a small favor in return...

We at ThinkandReachPar.com are trying to figure
out how we can better serve you.

There is no greater feeling than waking up in
the morning with a huge smile on my face because
I know I made a difference in somebody's golf game
today!

...And I know from the hundreds of raving
testimonials that have poured in.

So I'm asking you to fill out a quick product
evaluation survey for us.

It will really help us out a lot and you'll reap the
rewards. Plus, you'll get access to the "7 Yards
Off in 7 Minutes" video before it hits the market.

Sort of our way of saying "thank you!"

Click below to get the survey...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=BnT_2bmYr9GQXQHH7j5TcJ_2fQ_3d_3d


All questions are optional and it'll take you no
more than 7 minutes to complete.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=BnT_2bmYr9GQXQHH7j5TcJ_2fQ_3d_3d


===========================================

We've got some fantastic articles for you this week so
make sure to watch your inbox.

==========================================

Quote:

"It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course."

-MLB Hall of Famer Hank Aaron

===========================================


Until next time, good golfing!

Joseph Forbush

http://www.thinkandreachpar.com/

joe@thinkandreachpar.com
ThinkandReachPar.com
191 Main Street Suite #1
Nashua, NH 03061
United States

This email is protected by copyright, 2008, ThinkandReachPar.com Reproduction of any portion of this email is
strictly prohibited without the express written consent of
Joseph Forbush


ThinkandReachPar.com

191 Main Street Suite #1
Nashua, NH
03061
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1024875956&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1024875956&D=

No comments:

Blog Archive