Free Golf Tips every day of the week. Enjoy golf more by developing a better swing. Follow these proven golf tips and start enjoying golf more!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Michael Anthony's Mental Golf Tip NL - Issue 229

Michael Anthony's Mental Golf Tip Newsletter

Issue 229: Wednesday - November 14, 2007

If you want to develop a great mental game and be the master
of all your emotions on and off the golf course, make
living the Daily Affirmation a major part of your life.

I

AM

ALWAYS

TRUTHFUL,

POSITIVE,

AND

HELPING

OTHERS


Hi Determined Golfer,

If you find this newsletter helpful, please tell your friends, associates and golf instructor. Thanks for helping us grow.

"Keep Polishing Your Wheel"

If you are a new to my newsletter, welcome aboard.

My mission is to help you lower your score by increasing your awareness of how your mind processes information and providing you with insights on how to improve your mental game.

It is important for my new subscribers to get up to speed as quickly as possible. If you truly desire to lower your score, read my book and listen to my CD (part one) before and (part two) after you play as well as read my mental tip newsletters.

Once you have done your homework, you will have laid the foundation to have one of the best mental games around. The next step is to continue to work on improving your mental game (polish your wheel) until these insights become an instinctive part of your mental makeup.

My advice to my old subscribers is to keep polishing your wheel if you want your scores to continue to fall. Since my mental tips are designed to enhance and reinforce your understanding of "The Mental Keys," keep reading them as well as rereading my book from time to time.

Some of my newsletters contain new tips and others repeat past tips to refresh your tape. If you keep polishing your wheel, your scores will continue to fall. I guarantee it!

Once in awhile, I send out a Golf Announcement to inform you of other golf products that will help you to polish your wheel. Please take a serious look at them.

Play well and keep polishing your wheel,

Michael Anthony

P.S. Once you read this section "Keep Polishing Your Wheel" several times, you can skip it in future newsletters and go directly to the "Golfers Locker Room Bulletin Board" for inspiring success stories or updates from me. After several repetitions, just seeing the words "Keep Polishing Your Wheel" will automatically remind you to keep working on improving your mental game.

GOLFERS LOCKER ROOM BULLETIN BOARD

Dear Mike,

"What is so magical about your tips?

"Two days and the night before I went to play the first amateur tournament of the season I was remembering your tips and you know what?

"I was amongst the six best golfers of the tournament winning the Gross runners Up prize and had eight or nine straight pars. I had a long twenty foot downhill with break putt draining to save par.

"But I ended up with three bad holes where I scored 7. These were the holes where I forget to use your tips and tried to muscle the ball hard--on the long drive hole(where I tried hard to outdistance the ultimate long drive winner youngster from my group); the hole where I wanted to reach the green in one by trying my fastest drive of the day and ended in deep trouble in the deep grass in the hazard and the long par five where again I tried to hit harder than normal during the round and ended up in the other fairway.

"Your tips helped me hit beautiful shots all day and drain putts which I missed on earlier occasions."

With all the best wishes,

RKJain

_________________________________________________________

It makes my day when you email me your success stories or ask for my help after you have read my book and listened to my CD.

Don't be shy. It is always good to share positive feedback with your fellow golfers. Your generosity in sharing your experiences with others will help inspire them to keep polishing their wheel and help you sink an extra putt or two :-)

MENTAL TIP by MICHAEL ANTHONY

"How Good Do You Want To Be?"

If you ask Tiger Woods that question, he would just smile at you. If you asked him that question while he was in his youth, he probably would have told you "I want to be the best golfer to ever play the game."

How did Tiger get to where he is, and how do you get to where you want to be? Tiger got there by have an overwhelming desire to be the best he could be, having an exceptional God-given talent, and the mental discipline to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goals. Plus, he believes in himself, and he does all the right things to continually keep improving the process.

Let's forget about Tiger and talk about you. Whether you are trying to break a 100, a professional on tour or somewhere in between, the same principles apply to you. The first question is how good do you want to be? The next question is how strong is your desire to achieve your goal?

Then, you have to ask yourself, how much natural talent do you have? How much time and financial resources do you have, or are willing to commit to achieving your goals or dreams? How much mental discipline do you have? Do you believe in yourself? Are you doing the work necessary to reach your goals? The final question is, do you believe in yourself?

Now that you know your limitations, where do we go from here? First off, I want you to know that I'm here to help you, and can help you, if you follow the unique mental training program detailed in my book, The Mental Keys to Improve Your Golf, and my CD, Polish the Wheel, as well as my mental tips. It's a proven fact that my program works from the positive results thousands of golfers have had as well as the elite athletes that used my program to win Gold and Silver Medals in the Olympics.

All you have to do is have specific goals, a strong desire to achieve them, follow my mental training program, persevere, stay positive, learn from your mistakes and believe you will get there regardless of the obstacles you face.

If you have a process that works -- and you work it, it's just a matter of time until you reach your goal. You can speed up the process by increasing your effort, but you can not eliminate the time it takes for your desires to become a reality. Just make sure that you don't become discouraged and quite before you get there.

Many of my tips focus on helping you to overcome your negative emotions that hold you back. Hopefully, this tip will inspire you to take a second look at what you are trying to accomplish and help you realize that your dreams will come true if you work hard and smart and never give up.

Success begins with your state of mind. You have to believe in yourself before you can ever win a prize or reach your goals. Keep asking yourself, "How good do I really want to be?" Then, ask yourself, "Am I willing to pay the price to to reach my goals?"

If you are willing to pay the price to reach your dreams, relax and enjoy the journey of perfecting the process until you reach your destination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Bonus... When you order my book and CD, you will receive my new book Michael Anthony's Mental Golf Tips, which contains 75 of my previous mental tips. If you read a tip a day, you will be amazed at how much it will help you to keep polishing your wheel and shoot lower scores.

super bonus

If you are not working on improving your mental game, you are playing golf with only half of the equipment. If you have not read The Mental Keys to Improve Your Golf, your mental game will benefit greatly by seeing the whole picture instead of just pieces contained in these mental tips. My book gives you the tools to improve your mental game. My CD Polish the Wheel makes it much easier to keep using them.

"To develop a great mental game it's critical to realize that your mental state affects the chemistry of your brain which in turn affects your ability to perform. Then, it's just a matter of reprogramming your mind to optimize your chemistry so you can play in the zone."
- Michael Anthony

Click Now to Lower Your Score

 


"The Mental Keys to Improve Your Golf"

Michael Anthony
P.O. Box 35
Danville, CA 94526

(925) 855-1388
mike@mentalkeys.com

www.mentalkeys.com

© Copyright 2007 by Michael Anthony. All rights reserved.

 


***************************************

'The Mental Keys to Improve Your Golf'

Michael Anthony
P.O. Box 35
Danville, CA 94526

http://www.mentalkeys.com


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Blog Archive