Free Golf Tips every day of the week. Enjoy golf more by developing a better swing. Follow these proven golf tips and start enjoying golf more!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seth, One More Free Goodie...

Hi Seth,

Joe Forbush here with one more awesome free gift.

I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited
to kick of the "Online DVD Clinic Of The Month Club" today
when out of the blue, I got a phone call from somebody special.

I've been begging and pleading for this golfing virtuoso to
put some of his lessons on film for my list and he finally
agreed (after I called in a HUUUUUGE favor:)

This guy is borderline unbelievable and you're going to love
his style.

So I'm going to iron out all the details over the next 24 hours
and you can expect to see some of his material in the membership
club.

I'm giddy like a schoolgirl right now I'm so happy...

So barring Tiger Woods himself calling me up between now and
tomorrow, the "Online DVD Clinic Of The Month Club" goes live
tomorrow at noon EST Wednesday August 13th.

I'll send you an email a little before then with the special link so make sure you're watching for it.

Those that are on the Priority Notification List are getting an extra jump start so if the club is sold out when you get there (which I'm hoping it won't be with the new servers we added over the weekend) -- that's the reason why.

Just giving you a heads up.

Until then... here's another incredible video for your viewing pleasure. It's 17 minutes long and extremely powerful. Enjoy :)

http://www.thinkandreachpar.net

Please don't share this with anybody.


Talk to you a little before noon EST tomorrow.

Look for my email then.

Good Golfing,
Joe Forbush

ThinkandReachPar.com

191 Main Street Suite #1
Nashua, NH
03061
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1024875956&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1024875956&D=

No comments:

Blog Archive